Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Love Lost

I thought it was just funny, or pure imagination, but I was wrong, for love was true and strong...


A love lost, I thought would never be replaced, nor forgotten. For years, I burdened myself with this, but now, it just seems not to be...


For a love lost is relived in another time, in another place, with someone else that truly loves you deeply...


But ,the pains of love lost remains, memories would always be remembered. Time, they say, heals all wounds, but would never erase the scars.


Scars are there to remind us, of the foolishness done, the love shared and offered, of broken promises  and the sincerity of your heart that love binds...


But fate, took a playful turn, to let me love and yet be hurt immensely. A love lost, I cannot repair nor restore. Memories I cannot forget, for time has trapped it in its sands, urging us that we must go on...




-- originally written by jigs 04/04/94 --

No comments: