Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Love Found

Its funny how two people find each other and learn that love does exist in two lost friends...


Just like fate to bring someone so unexpectedly and make you feel so happy. Suddenly, when you awake, there he is, so handsome and adorable, that you'd wish he would protect you in his arms and hold you forever.


I thought I would never find that person who would make me strive to make me feel what love truly is...


Now, that i have found that special bond between two people, I intend to keep it and preserve it with this special being. I offer everything i have, cause I have truly found the love I have searched for...


May fate seal our destiny, cause I would never find this kind of love again, not even in the next life time...


-- originally written by jigs 03/03/96 -- 

No comments: