Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pains of Love


Why do I listen to you,
when, all you do is make me blue?
Why do I pretend it's okey,
when everyday seems so gray?


What makes me believe you,
that all you say is true?
Ho do I know it's me,
who makes your heart beat rapidly?


How ca you say you love me?
When it's her face you see.
How can you hold her tight?
When it's me, you think of, every night.


How can you tarnish this love and trust?
Was it really love? or was it lust?
Try to be certain, yes, you must.
Not for me, but for US.


I am not holding on,
for my selfish needs alone.
Everything I do, is for you,
Coz', I still love you true.


You've struck a dagger through my heart.
Yet, hating you, I just could not start.
Now, our love, is put on trial.
Do I deserve this betrayal?


Listen, to your heart my sweet,
Listen, to its every beat.
Despite of all these, I still love thee
Even if, you hurt me terribly...


originally written by jigs on March 31, 1996

No comments: