Sunday, August 1, 2010

Changes


How do you say to a friend,
It's not what you intend.
Yet, life itself is mean,
Or so, it may seem.


For, when I look at you,
I wonder if this is all true.
I then came to realize,
As I looked into your eyes.


The friendship we shared,
That could never be compared,
Has slowly gone,
Now, there is none.


Why can't you see?
These changes in me.
Please, don't pretend,
That you can't comprehend.


These words that you hear,
Coupled with emotions and fear.
Open your eyes, and see,
The changes that came to be.


Do try to understand,
This is not what I planned.
So wipe away your tears,
And take away your fears.


It's true that I must go,
But, I'll be back tomorrow...
A friend, I will no longer be,
For I have fallen in love with thee...


- originally written by jigs on march 22, 1996

No comments: